· Early-Bird Reception ($4,000)
· Student Luncheon ($3,000)
· Student Mixer ($2,500)
· Awards Banquet ($3,000)
· New Authors Book Signing & Reception ($1,500)
· Bags ($800)
· Program ($50 - $500)
The National Council for Black Studies offers a wide variety of sponsorship opportunities.
We welcome your participation in our funding program! Whether you participate as a Supporter or Platinum Sponsor, your organization receives a comprehensive benefits and recognition package that includes tickets to the conference. It is important to all of us that you get a first-hand look at where your money is going.
In-kind Support Opportunities
If your organization would prefer to help underwrite a particular part of the conference or can provide products or services to help us defray costs, please contact us directly to discuss the available options. The scope of The National Council for Black Studies conference is enormous, and in addition to managing food, beverage and audio visual costs, we work hard to balance our financial accountability with the social benefits and entertainment value of the event.
If In-kind sponsorship is a better fit for your organization, or if you would like to partner with us to support an element of the conference tailored to your organization's goals, product offerings, or brand, please call or email our Sr. Administrative Coordinator to discuss further at email@example.com.
In-kind donations needed:
Event Supplies: Bottled water and/or other beverages, plastic ware, napkins, cups, etc...
Conference Bag Supplies: bags, pens, marketing materials, catalogs, writing pads, etc. Please keep in mind there will be approximately 500 bags to fill.
Sponsor Recognition Packages Include (some or all of the following):
· Logo on all media literature
· Logo on website
· Banner w/ logo displayed at lunch on/banquet/early bird reception/student mixer/book signing
· Exhibit Space (Value $350)
· Recognition by President
· Full Page Ad in Conference Souvenir Booklet (Value $300)
· Certificate & Letter of Acknowledgement
· VIP Seating at Luncheon and/or banquet
· 4 tickets to conference (Value $1200)
· Recognition of Sponsorship level in conference program booklet
Levels of Sponsorship
Platinum - $5,000 or more
Gold - $2,500 or more
Silver - $1, 000 or more
Bronze - $500 or more
Supporter - $250 or more