We invite you to become a sponsor for our 39th annual conference held in Los Angeles, Ca. on March 11-14, 2015. To make contributions online , please see below.
This conference promises to be the most spectacular event of the year and we want to offer your business/school the opportunity to get involved. There are many ways to partner with NCBS to promote your business/school, from simply donating products to sponsoring a special event. Some ideas to get involved include:
· Early-Bird Reception ($4,000)
· Student Luncheon ($3,000)
· Student Mixer ($2,500)
· Awards Banquet ($3,000)
· New Authors Book Signing & Reception ($1,500)
· Bags ($500-$1000)
· Program ($500 - $1000)
The National Council for Black Studies offers a wide variety of sponsorship opportunities.
We welcome your participation in our funding program! Whether you participate as a Supporter or Platinum Sponsor, your organization receives a comprehensive benefits and recognition package that includes tickets to the conference. It is important to all of us that you get a first-hand look at where your money is going.
In-kind Support Opportunities
If your organization would prefer to help underwrite a particular part of the conference or can provide products or services to help us defray costs, please contact us directly to discuss the available options. The scope of The National Council for Black Studies conference is enormous, and in addition to managing food, beverage and audio visual costs, we work hard to balance our financial accountability with the social benefits and entertainment value of the event.
If In-kind sponsorship is a better fit for your organization, or if you would like to partner with us to support an element of the conference tailored to your organization's goals, product offerings, or brand, please call or email our Sr. Administrative Coordinator to discuss further at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-kind donations needed:
Event Supplies: Bottled water and/or other beverages, plastic ware, napkins, cups, etc...
Conference Bag Supplies: bags, pens, marketing materials, catalogs, writing pads, etc. Please keep in mind there will be approximately 500 bags to fill.
Sponsor Recognition Packages Include (some or all of the following):
- Logo on all conference-media literature
- Logo on conference information webpage
- Certificate & Letter of Acknowledgement
- Recognition of Sponsorship level in conference program booklet
- Your institution’s Welcome letter in Program Booklet
- Recognition of sponsorship in the conference banquet program
- Recognition of sponsorship by President at Conference Banquet
- Exhibit Space (Value $350)
- Full-Page Ad in Conference Program Booklet (Value $300)
- VIP Seating at Luncheon and/or banquet
- 2-4 tickets to conference (Value $600-$1200)
- 2 tickets to the banquet (Value $120)
Levels of Sponsorship
Platinum - $5,000 or more
Gold - $2,500 or more
Silver - $1, 000 or more
Bronze - $500 or more
Supporter - $250 or more